No products are in your cart.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I do not accept returns of artwork.
- If you would like to exchange your purchase for another item of equal or lesser value, please contact me within 7 days of delivery.
- The artwork must be returned in its original packaging and state for exchanges to be processed.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- Because of the custom nature of these items, unless they arrive to you damaged or defective, I cannot accept exchanges for:
- Art Prints
- Custom Orders
- Items on sale
Shipping Times and Delivery
- All orders are usually dispatched within 5-10 business days.
- If I anticipate any delays, I will reach out to the buyer directly via the email provided with the order.
- Due to the ongoing COVID 19 Global pandemic, processing and shipping times vary greatly from one area to another and are dependent on the mail carrier service of the buyer’s country.
- I pack all orders carefully and thoughtfully, while consciously trying to reduce my footprint on the environment and use recyclable or reusable packaging wherever possible.
- I send all orders with a tracking number, which is sent to the buyer as soon as the item ships out. It ensures safety and trackability until the package reaches its destination.
- Customs and import taxes: Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I am not responsible for delays due to customs. The customs are charged by the buyer’s country and I have no way of knowing or calculating any custom charges that may apply.
- I track each order until it arrives safely to its destination and if I notice any delays or problems, I will contact the buyer with those details.
- The information you provide at checkout is completely safe. I do not share any buyer information on any platform. I only use it to communicate with the buyer directly, regarding their order.
- You will not receive unsolicited email marketing, unless you are subscribed to my newsletter list.
Contact me for wholesale and licensing of my designs. I am available for questions, quotes and custom orders through email message and conversations.
Pick up available from my studio in Oakland, California
If you are in the San Francisco Bay area, pick up of your purchase is available from my Oakland studio.
Reviews and Social Media sharing
Your love, support and shares help my art reach a wider audience and strengthens the connection of how art brings people together.
You can follow me on my social media platforms @marylonerganart ~ share pictures of the Mary Lonergan Art that you have collected and and tag @marylonerganart
I’d love to hear from you, so please reach out and say hello, I will always respond back as quickly as possible.
All rights are retained by the artist (Mary Lonergan). No work may be reproduced without written proof of permission from the artist (Mary Lonergan).